India Fintech Festival.
Trident Bandra Kurla, Mumbai is pleased to welcome delegates of the India Fintech Festival.
- Terms and Conditions
|Room Category||Room Rates Per Night|
|Single Occupancy||Double Occupancy|
|Trident Preferred Category||INR 13,000||INR 14,500|
Rates are exclusive of applicable taxes.
- Complimentary Internet access
- The rate is open to book until 5th March, 2020 for stays between 3rd and 5th March, 2020
- These rates net and non-commissionable and are on a per night basis.
- These are special rates for this movement only and shall not be extended otherwise.
- If there is a change greater than 10% of the rooms mentioned in the contract, the rates will be revised as per the new room requirement.
- Current Tax Structure: 18% tax on rooms and subject to change as per government regulations.
- Food, Mineral Water and Non – alcoholic beverages: 18% GST tax.
- Alcoholic beverages: 20% VAT.
- Rental and Miscellaneous: 18% GST tax.
- All government policies/regulations/taxes prevalent during the time of your conference/ event will apply. We will not be held responsible for any subsequent changes in the Government policies, tax structures rules and/or regulations which will/may have a bearing on the Terms and Conditions of our agreement. In such an event, the Terms and Conditions mentioned herein in this contract will remain valid.
- CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
- Our check-in/check-out time is 1400hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Reservations with check-in prior to 0700hrs are held from the previous evening and are billed from the previous evening itself.
- For check in between 0700hrs to 1200hrs, half day rate would be charged for the early check in.
- All check-out till 1900hrs will be charged half day rate and any check-out post 1900hrs will be charged a full day rate.
- All rooms will be settled by the guests directly. Cut off date for the rooms will be 21st February, 2020.
- RETENTION/ NO SHOW/ EARLY DEPARTURE POLICY
- Please note if the total requirement is reduced/increased by over 10% then new rates will be discussed.
- In case of No-show of any confirmed guest, retention will be charged for the entire length of stay. These rooms will be credited to the Group as consumed room nights in their final pick-up report.
- Individual guests departing the Hotel before their confirmed scheduled departure date will be subject to an "Early Departure Fee" of the room rate for each night of their confirmed stay not actualized, which will be placed on the individual guest’s room account. The above terms and conditions will apply to both the parties except ‘Force Majure’.
- The Hotel will not accept any responsibility for damage or loss of merchandise left in the Hotel public space prior to, during or after the function. Organizers should arrange their own insurance and/or security.
- CANCELLATION FEE
- Cancellations of confirmed bookings will leave Trident, Bandra Kurla Mumbai in a difficult position to sell valuable space. All cancellations of events must be notified in writing. 100% cancellation charges will be applicable incase of cancellation/postponed of event and charges would be billed to NeoNiche Integrated Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- The following cancellation fee will be applicable on the total expected billing (room and food and beverage charges inclusive of taxes):
|Cancellation Date||Terms||Charges /retention Applicable|
|Post 21st February, 2020||Any cancellation/reduction in the room nights||100% billing of the total length of stay.|
- BILLING AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- All accommodation and other incidentals will be paid by the guest.