TRIDENT HOTELS OFFER FOR SELECT SBI CARDHOLDERS.
If you are an SBI Card Elite or SBI Card Prime Cardholder, we have an offer just for you. Follow these simple steps to ensure you get maximum savings at Trident Hotels:
Step 1: If you are not an existing Trident Privilege member, register and become a Red tier member at sbicard.com and earn 1,000 welcome bonus Trident Privilege points. If you are an existing Trident Privilege member, register for the promotion by submitting your membership details at sbicard.com
Step 2: Log on to Tridenthotels.com
Step 3: Use the promo code SBITH while searching for your stay
- Enjoy 10% instant savings on all bookings made on Tridenthotels.com with your Trident Privilege membership.
- If your current stay is for one night, you receive an additional 1,500 bonus Trident Privilege points.
- If your current stay is for more than one night, you receive 1,500 bonus Trident Privilege points and Rs. 1,000 hotel credit, redeemable on Food and beverages, Spa treatments and Laundry during your stay.
- SBI Cardholders can request for Trident Privilege (TP) Red Tier Membership through SBI Card website or customer helpline numbers: 1860 180 1290 or 39020202 ( Prefix Local STD code)
- Only Primary Cardholders of SBI Card ELITE and SBI Card PRIME (“Cardholder”) are eligible for Trident Privilege Red Tier Membership
- Cardholders will receive their Trident Privilege Membership ID within 10 days from the date of request
- The exclusive offer of 1000 Welcome bonus Trident Privilege points for SBI Cardholders will not be applicable for existing Trident Privilege members, irrespective of their tier of membership
- For SBI Cardholders who are existing Trident Privilege members, benefit of 1,500 Bonus Points on first night stay and Rs. 1,000 hotel credit on extended night stay , will be applicable on first stay after the registration through SBI Card.
- Rs.1,000 hotel credit is redeemable on Food & beverages, Spa treatments or Laundry
- Rs. 1000 hotel credit would be provided at check-in and can be used during the stay for Food and beverages, Spa treatments and Laundry. It cannot be adjusted against room rent,
- For existing Trident Privilege members, benefits will be applicable irrespective of their current programme tier i.e. Red, Gold or Platinum
- Trident Privilege account will be credited with the eligible bonus points within 5 working days
- Trident Privilege Red Tier Membership would not be available to delinquent/blocked and any other ineligible Cardholder determined as per the internal policy of SBI Card. Accordingly, granting of Trident Privilege Red Tier Membership is at the sole and absolute discretion of Trident Hotels
- The terms and conditions governing eligibility of cardholders for Trident Privilege Red Tier Membership may be altered, amended, changed or withdrawn by SBI Card at its sole option and discretion at any time without any notice
- Successfully registered members will receive an e-mail communication from Trident Privilege stating their Trident Privilege membership ID and other programme login information. The membership ID will suffice for the members to earn points for their stays at Trident Hotels.
- A membership ID generated through the SBI channel cannot be combined with an existing Trident Privilege membership ID that the member may hold previously.
- Trident Privilege is applicable only at participating Trident Hotels
- For detailed programme terms and conditions, please refer to: www.tridentprivilege.com/sbitnc
Read More >>