Advance deposits for Trident Hotels can now be made at any HDFC Bank in India. Please read the following terms & conditions before making your advance deposits.
Terms and Conditions
- This facility is for the convenience of our guests and travel partners who may like to pay in advance.
- The pay in slip has been customised for Trident Hotels by HDFC Bank hence it is recommended that only this format be used whilst depositing either cash, cheque a demand draft.
- It is important to quote the reservation confirmation number, guest name and hotel booked in the pay in slip. The pay in slip may be deposited at any branch of HDFC Bank in India.
- This pay in slip is for the use of advance deposits for Trident Hotels only and should not be used for our other group hotels.
- The advance paid is acceptable only for confirmed reservations, payment made for waitlisted reservations will not be deemed acceptance of either payment or room confirmation.
- We will accept cheques as advance deposits however, please note that this will be acceptable subject to its realisation. Mere deposit of cheque will not be deemed acceptance of an advance payment.
- For any clarifications, please call Trident Contact Centre on Toll Free Number 1800-11-2122 or
91-11-23890555. Trident Contact Centre is operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
After filling up the details please click on ‘Submit and Print’ button to complete the transaction. This would send an e-mail to Oberoi Group’s Contact Centre and print a copy of the Deposit Slip. Please ensure that your computer is connected to a printer. To download a printable version of this form please click here.